Welcome to our Home Learning Zone.
This is where we will set activities for you to complete at home, together with providing the necessary support and guidance you may require.
Here you will find learning for this week. Look out for other activities and ideas which may be added to year group pages throughout the week.
If you need to access Twinkl, the code is UKTWINKLHELPS.
Due to the Easter holiday, no posts will be approved over the Easter break. We look forward to seeing your posts on Monday 20th April.
You will be able to use your Class Blog to communicate with your class mates and teachers. You can post questions or comments you have about what you have been up to and the activities you are completing.
In order to access the blog and start to communicate with your friends and teachers you will require your blogging username and password. You can find information about your username in the 'Blog Instructions' document below. Your parents/carers should receive a text today with your password.
If you have any problems logging on, please contact your class teacher.
Here are some important blogging rules that everybody must follow:
- Keep your username and password private. (You will need to create your own private password).
- Think before you write and post. Remember that everybody who can log in will be able to see your posts. Be respectful and be kind.
- Teachers will see and approve every post before it is put on the blog for everyone to see. If teachers feel a post is inappropriate, they will not approve it.
- Blog accounts can be deleted by teachers if not used appropriately.
- You may add photographs or images to your class blog with permission from grown-ups at home. Again, teachers will approve these before they are put onto the blog for everyone to see.