Information about Free School Meals
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit Run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (you must have less than £616.67 a month net earned income (after tax - and not including any benefits)
If you think you may meet the criteria to apply for FSM, we would urge you to make a claim. All benefits related FSM pupils receive additional funding which is used to help your child throughout their time with us.
Free School meals application - Please click on the link below
All children in Reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to a 'universal free school meal' every day. These meals for all children are not benefits related.
Please note - school lunch menus are exactly the same for all children, regardless of whether they recieve a free meal or a paid for meal.
Please contact the school office for further information.