If you are a VIP and learn with Mrs Kitchin at school, here are some resources that you might find helpful for your learning this week.
We would love to hear how you're all getting on. Don't forget you can send us an email!
- Read Space Word Mat - discuss with your grown ups to make sure you really understand what these words mean.
- Complete the read and colour activity.
- Read powerpoint 'Amazing Astronauts'
- Create a mind map to show what you know about space.
- Complete the 'My list of ten things I would take to space in my rocket' activity.
- Draw and label the sun and the planets in our solar system. Can you put them in the correct order?
- Adding to 20 using a number line
- 3 column addition (no carrying)
- 3 column addition (with carrying)
Just for fun!
1. Listen to this famous music written about the planets by Gustav Holst who wrote it over 100 years ago. Which one is your favourite? Why? https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=toy+tube+gustov+host+for+kids&docid=608054582943744231&mid=D849F918002857E6FA6AD849F918002857E6FA6A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
2. Listen to these songs to find out fact about our solar system: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+tube+planet+song&docid=608033971472174995&mid=1D9913E80EFBD687DDBE1D9913E80EFBD687DDBE&view=detail&FORM=VIRE