Use the White Rose online lesson on the link below – Week 1 Lesson 1.
- Watch the video.
- Answer the questions on the activity in your maths book.
- Check your answers using the online answer sheet.
Also, practise times tables on TTRockstars, hit the button, TwinklGo (Code AR1068) or Topmarks Daily 10.
Today we are going to practise summarising. Yesterday, you chose a book. Can you sum up what that book is about in only 3 sentences?
Yesterday, you created a mindmap of description of that beautiful beach scene. Today, write your first draft of your description in full sentences. Remember fronted adverbials and expanded noun phrases.
Far above me, there are delicate, white clouds dancing through the brilliant, blue sky.
What happened in World War 2?
Read the information on the website below.
Answer the true or false questions.
- True or false – Some countries were neutral during World War 2.
- True or false – The Germans surrendered in 1945.
- True or false – Hitler wanted to create the strongest race of people.
- True or false – Hitler never attacked France.
- True or false – Hitler was the leader of Britain.