This week our sound is "c" - "Curl around the caterpillar." You will find this on the sheet in your pack.
- Practise writing this sound in your book
- Find some objects in your home that start with 'c'.
- Write this sound using different things such as water and brushes, shaving foam, talc, flour.
- Practise writing other sounds that we have already done.
- Put "c, a, t" together to Fred Talk the word "cat". Remember to say the sounds correctly as you blend them together.
Please share your learning with us via email.